Friday, July 19, 2013

Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission Song

This is the Brazil Sao Paulo Interlagos Mission song! I found it through the mission facebook page (which has been such a blessing to me. I love hearing from my mission president, President Pinho- His testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is amazing). Although I don't understand the words of the song because I don't speak Portuguese yet, I learned that the phrase they sing over and over again, "Missao Interlagos vamos voar," translated means: "Interlagos Mission, let's fly!" President Pinho always uses that phrase when he posts things on the mission page. And man is the work of the Lord flying in Brazil. President Pinho just announced that the mission has split. He said this about it yesterday: "The Mission has divided. We now have 105 missionaries and 7 areas, but we are baptizing as if we had 200. We are flying. Continue flying... Believe in yourselves and don't let Satan pay a cheap price for noble and Royal blood. Christ has paid a high price for us, and remember that the value of souls is great in the sight of God. We have value and we are the heirs of all the Father has. Always be on the side of God and be safe. Let's fly." I so much look forward to flying with these wonderful people in doing the work of the Lord- an amazing mission president and wife, incredible missionaries and members. And above all, I look forward to helping others fly as they come unto Christ and receive His glorious Gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment