Thursday, October 3, 2013

Katie's temporary reassignment! :) MESA, ARIZONA!!!!

Okay minha familia marvelhosa, the moment we've all been waiting for!

"Dear Sister Thornhill,
At this time, we have not yet received your visa to travel to your mission. You will be serving a temporary assignment in the ARIZONA MESA MISSION until your visa arrives" !!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo excited! I know that the Lord wants me to eventually (in His timing) serve in Sao Paulo, Brazil, but for now He has asked me to serve in another part of His vineyard- Mesa, Arizona!!! :) And I couldn't be more thrilled! The language will probably be either English or Spanish (hopefully we will meet some Portuguese speakers on occasion:) I will be able to study Portuguese 1 hour each day after personal and companionship study. Oh, and the best part! Sister Robbins is going to the same mission! We are flight companions too! My mission president is President R. Spence Ellsworth.

Well I have to go now but I will write on Pday which will be in the next few days. Thank you SO VERY MUCH for the packages and letters! Muita obrigada! I LOVE YOU!!!! :)

Te amo,

Sister Katie Thornhill

No comments:

Post a Comment