Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014

Dear Family,

Sorry this week I wrote individual emails to everyone but will sum up a few things:

-We have a new mission president!!! Pres and Sis Dalton. I am so thrilled to meet them this Friday, and I will tell you all about it next week.
-This week we started teaching some really great people! Also, Mariana will be baptized this week we are hoping. She is loving the church and learning all she can about the Restoration.
I love the part in PMG that says that when people gain a spiritual witness of the truthfulness of the restored gospel, they want to learn everything they can about the restoration. Well I think that for missionaries, as we gain a spiritual witness of the importance of our calling to represent Christ, we have a desire to learn everything we can about Christ! Today I receive the book Jesus The Christ and am SO looking forward to studying it. "Learn of me, listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my spirit, and you shall have peace in  me." I know that as we learn of our Savior Jesus Christ, we will be greatly benefited and more able in our strivings to be His chosen disciples.

I love you and hope you have a wonderful wonderful week... Go Brasil! :)

Sister Thornhill

No comments:

Post a Comment