Thursday, October 9, 2014

September 1, 2014

Wow, this week flew by! Its transfers again (I feel like I am saying that every 2 weeks, not 6... I really wish time would just calm down a little bit). Right now I'm sitting in the internet cafe where we send our emails and theres a stray dog sitting at my feet... only in Brasil. I love it!!! Well, it was a tearful goodbye with Sister L. Silva today at the mission office. I love her so much, we had so many experiences together serving the Lord. A part of my heart will be flying to Arcri Brasil tomorrow.

The good news, I returned back to Jardim Campinas with Sister Kuster (I attached a picture of us). We said to President, "We are really spoiled." :) We are really best friends and this transfer serving together again will be amazing.

Deyse was baptized yesterday, and as always I just can't describe how special it was. Deyse was SO prepared by the Lord, its amazing. If every member were to give a Book of Mormon to just one friend, just imagine!! My personal conversion of the Book of Mormon has been strengthened because of this experience with Deyse.

Well, I'm out of time for this week. I love you I love you I love you!

Sister Thornhill

No comments:

Post a Comment